The vent windows that came with the car were made from plexiglass. They were cracked, so I decided to make new ones.
I will be getting a new vent window frame and glass after the restoration, but this will work until then.
The Shelby GT350R Mustangs came with a factory “heater delete” to reduce weight. The kits are extremely hard to find, so I decided to make my own. I got a piece of sheet metal to cover the blower motor hole and cut a piece of wood to match. I sandwiched a piece of Dynomat between the wood and the sheet metal, then drilled 4 holes corresponding to the mounting holes in the firewall. I bolted everything in and painted it black.
Now I just have to get two rubber plugs to fill the holes from the hoses.
Welcome to my Mustang site!